Pupil Mental Health & Wellbeing
World Mental Health Day
10th October 2022
We celebrated World Mental Health Day and have been learning about how to keep our minds healthy! As a school, we have decided to work on developing our mindsets. We all want to have a growth mindset!
Having a 'growth mindset' means:
- We can learn from our mistakes.
- We will persevere.
- We will keep practising in areas we want to improve.
- We will challenge ourselves even if we feel we can do it; we can always improve!
A fixed mindset is when:
- You give up at the first hurdle.
- You don't want to try.
- You don't practise.
- You feel like you aren't good enough!